Germicidal UV-C Linear High Bay Tube Light
|Wave length||254 nm|
|Operating Temperature||-10~35 °C|
|Life span||9000 H|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
- Quartz Tube
- Wireless Remote
- 20s delay start-up
- Ozone-free UV
- Microwave and PIR Sensor Built-in
- Effectively kill 99.99% mites
- Effectively kill parasites
- Effectively kill virus
- UV Irradiation
Wireless remote helps to operate at a safe distance, ensuring that you can properly follow all UVC usage safety precautions.
Built-in Microwave + PIR Sensor:
The built in sensors will shut down the device when it senses human activity for added safety support, resuming operation when the space is clear.
1. What is the coverage area of the high bay if hung from the ceiling 8.2 Feet (2.5 meters) from ground?------ It is (L)14.5 feet x (W)11.12 feet ( (L)4.46m x (W)3.39m )
2. I assume, as it is rectangular, the coverage will be the same. But what coverage area will get sufficient dosage?----- the distance between two UVC high bays should be less than 11.5 feet (3.43m) to maintain proper dosage to all areas of the space.
3. What is the minimum distance they should be from each other for proper operation? The distance between two UVC high bays should be less than 11.5 feet (3.43m) to maintain proper dosage to all areas of the space. As you know the microwave sensor have an effect on each other,so the min. distance for each two UVC high bay fixtures have to be over 0.5 meters. From the below Ultraviolet radiation intensity of our GKU12-80W-01 UVC high bay fixture,we can see the radiation from 3 meters is getting weak, our suggestion minimum distance from each other is around 2 meters.
While we are working to ensure each image we have posted is accurate, there may be items with an incorrect or missing image. Please be sure you are ordering the correct model.
We Also Recommend
Germicidal UVC Light Bulb - 120V 25W UV-C CFL SE26 E27 Standard USA Lamp Socket - Available with or without O3 Technology!
Aegis FarUVC 222nm Automated Cycling Germicidal Sanitation Unit - UVCleen
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.