Osram Sirius HRI 371 W Mercury Vapor Short Arc Lamp - 55194 371W
- Lightweight and compact reflector lamps
- Perfectly suited for small and lightweight moving heads
- Optimized burner design allows any burning position
- High luminance through very short arc and high pressure
- Bright light for brilliant light effects
- Long lifetime
- Easy lamp replacement
- Stable light output over the entire lifetime
- Concert lighting
- Club and disco
- Stage and theater
- Studio, TV and film
- Architecture & Architainment
Because of their high luminance, UV radiation and high internal pressure during operation, SIRIUS HRI lamps may only be operated in enclosed lamp casings specially constructed for the purpose. Appropriate filters must ensure that UV radiation is reduced to an acceptable level. Mercury is released if the lamp breaks. Special safety precautions must be taken. Information on safety and handling is available on request or can be found in the leaflet included with the lamp or in the operating instructions.
For Use In: FINE 380 BEAM, FINE 380 BEAM PLUS, DREAM 371, X-4 GT, GTD-371 II BEAM, TD-371 BEAM, LQE-MHY450B, XP-380 BEAM, as well as other applications.
|SIRIUS HRI 371W|
|High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Application||Moving Head Fixtures|
While we are working to ensure each image we have posted is accurate, there may be items with an incorrect or missing image. Please be sure you are ordering the correct model.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.